Discussions under StringResourceTool

VS2010 & StringResourceTool

first post: PetrMarek wrote: Hi all, after install of String Resource Tool 2.1 (SRT2) on Win7...

VS2012

first post: AlexanderKot wrote: Do somebody plans to upgrade it to use with VS2012?

How to configure string resource generator

first post: vijaygarg wrote: Hello,I am planning to use StringResourceGenerator with Visual Stud...

Does SRT and/or SRT2 work with VS2008?

first post: dtnpsi wrote: Does SRT2 work with VS2008? We've been using the original 2005 v...

latest post: bktan81 wrote: Hi Daniel, I'm using a newly installed 64-bit machine with VS.NET ...

Feature request

first post: VIvanov wrote: Hello! How about next feature: From next .strings file: [st...

Trouble-shooting "Cannot find custom tool 'StringResourceTool' on this system" error

first post: dtnpsi wrote: I posted the following to MSDN forums (and got no responses). Then ...

New features & bugs

first post: AlexeyQ wrote: Post them here! At least 1 new feature maybe very very useful: ...

latest post: Ralph_LaChance wrote: AlexeyQ wrote: About '\n' versus newline + '='. Do y...

User's feedback (SRT)

first post: AlexeyQ wrote: Hello all, If you downloaded and tried the tool, don't hesitate...

• 1-8 of 8 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions